This Website contains texts prepared for informational or informative purposes only, which may not reflect the current status of legislation or jurisprudence, and which refer to general situations, so that its content should not necessarily be applied by the user to cases concrete.
- The use of this website is aimed at people of legal age.
- “Dirley Esencial S.L.” may modify the content of the website, its services, rates, guarantees, etc., at any time and without prior notice.
- “Dirley Esencial S.L.” can make available to the user links or other elements that allow access to other websites belonging to third parties. We do not market the products and services of these linked pages, nor do we assume any responsibility for them, nor for the information contained therein, nor their veracity or lawfulness, nor for any effects that may arise. In any case, “Dirley Esencial S.L.” states that it will proceed to the immediate withdrawal of any content that may contravene national or international legislation, morality or public order, proceeding to the immediate withdrawal of the redirection to said website, putting knowledge of the competent authorities the content in question.
- The prices indicated on the website, if any, will be valid except for typographical errors, and subject to change without prior notice.
- It is not necessary to register on the web, or provide any type of personal data, to navigate through it.
- “Dirley Esencial S.L.” can not guarantee the uninterrupted or totally error-free operation of this website. Therefore, we are not responsible for any damage caused by the use of this site.
- “Dirley Esencial S.L.” offers its services and products indefinitely, being able, however, to suspend the provision of the same, unilaterally and without prior notice.
- “Dirley Esencial S.L.” will not be responsible for damages, own or to third parties, caused by misuse of this website by the client.
- The user agrees not to use this website or the services offered in it for the realization of activities contrary to the law, public order or these conditions.
- “Dirley Esencial S.L.” is not responsible for viruses that originate in a telematic transmission infiltrated by third parties generated in order to obtain negative results for a computer system.
- “Dirley Esencial S.L.” is not responsible for the information and stored content, by way of example but not limited to forums, chat’s, blog generators, comments, social networks or any other means that allows third parties to publish content in a timely manner. independent on the provider’s website. However, and in compliance with the provisions of art. 11 and 16 of the LSSI-CE, “Dirley Esencial S.L.” is made available to all users, authorities and security forces, and actively collaborating in the withdrawal or blocking of all content that could affect or contravene national or international legislation, third party rights or morality and public order. In the event that the user considers that there is any content on the website that could be susceptible to this classification, please notify the website administrator immediately.
- This website has been reviewed and tested to work properly. In principle, the correct operation can be guaranteed 365 days a year, 24 hours a day. However, “Dirley Esencial S.L.” does not rule out the possibility of certain programming errors, or that occur causes of force majeure, natural disasters, strikes, or similar circumstances that make it impossible to access the website.
- The opinions expressed in them do not necessarily reflect the views of “Dirley Esencial S.L.“. The content of the articles published on this Website can not be considered, under any circumstances, as a substitute for legal advice. The user must not act on the basis of the information contained in this Website without first resorting to the corresponding professional advice.
In short, the user is solely responsible for the use made of the services, content and links included in this website.