LEGAL CONDITIONS FOR PURCHASE IN ESSENTIAL DIRLEY
The present contractual conditions regulate the use of the on-line store of the website https://shop.teamslot.com, of which DIRLEY ESENCIAL S.L. is responsible, henceforth DIRLEY ESENCIAL.
This electronic contract is concluded under Spanish regulations and specifically under the legal regime imposed by Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE) and General Law 03/2014 for the Defense of Consumers and Users (LGDCU).
The electronic contract will not be filed by a third party and the language for its conclusion is Spanish.
These general conditions may be saved and reproduced at any time by the user making a purchase through the options of your internet browser, and must be accepted before proceeding to the payment of the order.
Buying in DIRLEY ESENCIAL is easy and simple, you just have to follow the following steps:
- Select the products you want to acquire from among those offered by DIRLEY ESENCIAL. In the product description you will have all the necessary information. If you need to know more do not hesitate, ask us.
- Once you have selected the products you want to buy, you must click on the “Add to Cart” button, and the product will be included in your shopping cart. If you wish, you can continue adding more products to the cart, or proceed directly to the payment.
- After the selection of products, a summary will appear identifying the selected items. Finally, to continue with your order, you must press the “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” button.
- At the end of your purchase, you have the option to do so by registering, or make a quick purchase without registration (as a guest user). When you register, you must indicate your contact information and address, and in your next purchases you will not have to enter your data again.
- Finally, you must choose the means of payment of your order from among those offered by DIRLEY ESENCIAL (see section Forms of Payment).
- Once the order process is finished, DIRLEY ESENCIAL will send you an email in which the details of the same will be detailed. If you do not receive this email within 24 hours, or if you notice any error in the data entered, please contact us by any of the following means:
– Calling 931938078
– Notifying in the “Contact” section of this website
– Writing to the email address email@example.com
DIRLEY ESENCIAL communicates that it has at your disposal claim sheets, at the postal address that appears in the legal notice of this web page.
DIRLEY ESENCIAL has several payment methods to facilitate your purchase:
- Bank transfer
Next, we specify the conditions for each of these forms of payment.
DIRLEY ESENCIAL offers you the possibility of making the payment of the order through a transfer in our bank accounts:
- Banco Sabadell – IBAN: ES22 0081 7016 2100 0134 1341.
- Bankia – IBAN: ES02 2038 6662 2460 0014 0452.
If you decide on this payment option, once your order is finished, the necessary data to make the bank transfer will appear on the screen.
In addition, we will send you an email with the amount of the order, the concept you must indicate and the account number.
It is important that, at the time of making the transfer, indicate as a concept the reference of your order, provided by DIRLEY ESENCIAL in the email, to expedite the billing and the sending of the order.
Transfers can take up to 48 hours to be effective, keep it in mind in the delivery times.
Once the payment has been confirmed, the invoice will be invoiced, packed and the order will be shipped.
If you wish to speed up this process you can send us an email with the receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Make the payment with your PayPal account. Through this method of payment, DIRLEY ESENCIAL never collects or manipulates any banking data. All data is processed directly by Paypal, so DIRLEY ESENCIAL can always offer the highest transparency, security and confidentiality in the transaction.
The delivery prices and shipping prices will vary depending on the place of destination of the shipment, and will be shown before finalizing the purchase.
The cost will be free for orders over € 50.00 in Spain peninsular.
In some cases and depending on the availability of the product (stock break), our staff will contact you to give you a solution and to inform you of the delivery time once the selected product is available.
The courier company usually delivers during business hours, so if you have a preference for delivery time, you can indicate it in the comment of the order and we will try to comply (to the extent of the route and time possibilities of the transport company).
TAXES, FEES AND TARIFFS
- Sale of products to the Peninsula:
The RRP of the items with shipping address to the Peninsula and the Balearic Islands includes VAT.
- Sale of products to Canary Islands Ceuta and Melilla:
The RRP of the items with shipping address to the Canary Islands and Ceuta and Melilla does not include VAT. The price indicated in each article is the final price of the same for shipments to these CCAA.
DIRLEY ESENCIAL will not be responsible for the DUA or the import and tax expenses (ISPI, IGIC), fees or tariffs generated at the destination customs.
The prices are expressed in Euros, and are valid except for typographical errors.
In the event that there is a manifest error in the price setting that appears in the product file, the price established for that product will prevail in the informative email that we will provide when we detect the error.
In DIRLEY ESENCIAL we want the satisfaction with your order.
Possible cases of return or withdrawal:
- The product is wrong, has a defect or has been damaged during transport:
We pay attention that all our items and shipments are in perfect condition. Yes, even so, you get an erroneous or defective item, contact us immediately through email@example.com or by calling us at 931938078. Before opening the product, verify that the packaging matches the one requested: color, size , finishing, etc. If there is any anomaly, also make an immediate claim, before opening the seal or its packaging.
When the product has been damaged during transport, it is essential that you inform us the same day you receive the merchandise and note the incident on the delivery note of the carrier.
The products must be returned so that they are protected, including them inside a box or protective bag. DIRLEY ESENCIAL makes available to the buyer a transport company for the withdrawal of merchandise, completely free of charge. If you wish to return the merchandise with a transport company different from the one proposed by DIRLEY ESENCIAL, and the selected transport company offers higher rates, you must assume the difference in transportation costs.
We do not want you to keep anything that you do not like, that’s why you can return an item if it does not fit your expectations. Therefore, according to the provisions of the Consumer Law, you have the Right of Withdrawal, under which you can return the product.[ATTACH MODEL OF WITHDRAWAL]The exercise of this right of withdrawal must be made within a maximum period of 14 calendar days from receipt. You must notify us, through the mail firstname.lastname@example.org, your decision to cancel the purchase made (you can use the following form of withdrawal form, if you wish).
In order to exercise this right, the product must be in perfect condition and keep the original packaging, as well as all parts. In case the products do not arrive in perfect conditions DIRLEY ESENCIAL reserves the right to pay a lower amount in the return, circumstance that will be notified.
The refund of the purchase price will be made once the condition of the merchandise has been verified, through the same means of payment used in the purchase and, in any case, in a maximum of 14 calendar days from the reliable reception of the request for withdrawal, as long as DIRLEY ESENCIAL manages the collection of the article. In case you return the item through a transport company of your choice, the period of 14 days will begin to compute from DIRLEY ESENCIAL has knowledge of the shipment of the merchandise or, failing that, from the receipt of the same.The exercise of the right of withdrawal on products with an expiration of less than one month will not be admitted. Nor will refunds of personalized items, or sealed items that are not suitable to be returned for reasons of health protection or hygiene and that have been unsealed after delivery.The return expenses derived from the exercise of the right of withdrawal, will be paid by the buyer.
- If you have not received the order yet:
If you have not yet received the order and wish to cancel or modify it, you only have to inform us of the changes you want to make, without this entailing any cost in case your order has not yet been processed.
Contact For Returns:
– Phone: 931938078
– Notification through this website in the section “Contact”
– Email: email@example.com
All returns of products, together with their original protected packaging, should be addressed to the following address:
Terra Baixa, 63 Sobreatico 1º – Hospitalet de Llobregat – 08901 Barcelona
In case of defective product, we can proceed, as appropriate, to repair, replacement, price reduction or termination of the contract, steps that will be free for the consumer and user.
We will respond to the lack of conformity that is manifested within two years of delivery.
The consumer and user must inform us of the lack of conformity within two months of having knowledge of it.
Unless proven otherwise, it will be understood that the products are in accordance with the contract provided they meet all the requirements expressed below:
- They conform to the description made and have the qualities of the product that we have presented to the consumer and user in the form of a sample or model.
- Be suitable for the uses to which products of the same type are ordinarily destined.
- Presenten the usual quality and benefits of a product of the same type that the consumer and user can reasonably expect, given the nature of the product.
As this is required by the new European regulations, we inform users of the existence of a European dispute resolution platform for online contracting.
Thus, for the resolution of consumer litigation (pursuant to Art. 14.1 of Regulation (EU) 524/2013), the European Commission provides an online dispute resolution platform that is available at the following link: https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/odr/main/?event=main.home.show&lng=EN